This instock One Size Fits Most Hidden-PUL All-in-Two Cloth Diaper in "Fuchsia Pink with Black Polka Dots" print is ready to ship! It does not need a separate cover. It fits most babies from 7 lbs (3.2kg) on up to about 35 lbs (16kg).
- The rise measures 19" when fully stretched, and can be folded down to make it smaller.
- Waterproof shell (can also be used as a cover over other inserts/prefolds/flats).
- Hip snaps prevent wing droop and keep the rise in place when folded down.
- Quick-dry design features a snap-in two-petal insert that has two rows of snaps on the bottom, allowing you to position it in the ideal spot for your baby's needs. Snap it further toward the back for smaller babies who need the front panel folded down to reduce the rise, or snap it more toward the front for older babies and toddlers.
- Additional full size insert that can be snapped onto the bottom of the 2-petal insert, giving you maximum absorbency for your older baby/toddler.
- Separate newborn insert that can be used alone in the diaper, for your newborn (just leave the larger insert out). This newborn insert can later be used as a snap-in booster (between the petals of the double-petal insert) to increase absorbency if needed.
- Snap-in belly cover to cover up those belly snaps on the inside of the diaper so your little one feels nothing but soft fabric. (When using the diaper on a smaller baby, with the front panel folded down to reduce the rise, you don't need to use the belly cover. Unsnap it and leave it out.)
- Soft enclosed polybraid elastic at the legs and back waist contains messes.
- Professional polyresin snaps provide a range of comfortable size adjustments.
- Trimmed with soft woolly nylon thread.
- One Size Fits Most 7-35 pounds (3.2-16 kilograms).
OUTER LAYER: Cotton blend jersey knit print.
HIDDEN LAYER: PUL.
INNER LAYER: Black lightweight polar fleece.
SNAP-IN SOAKER PAD SET: Multiple layers of bamboo fleece and cotton sherpa, topped with cotton velour for softness and absorbency.
Note: This diaper does not require a cover for regular daytime use. If you want to use it during sleeptime, I would recommend using a cover over it just to be safe.
Little Boppers diapers and covers are all made by me, in my smoke-free, pet-friendly home in Central Texas, USA. Many of them are one of a kind. I make them individually, with great attention to detail. Your baby is wearing something special when he/she has on Little Boppers. :)
I'm Anne Martin, cloth diaper artisan since 2003, offering top-notch quality, distinctive diapers for your baby. Artisan-Manufacturer Member of the Real Diaper Industry Association. Three time winner of Diaper Pin's Customer Choice Award. Additional items stocked at LittleBoppers.Etsy.com.